Slow Juicer (Recipes) - Not For Sale
1) Put the dragon fruit meat into freezer (min 3 hours)
2) Put all of the frozen fruit meat into slow juicer , use 'ice cream' function to blend it
3) Coat with some chocolate chips and enjoy your smoothie
- In a bowl, soak almonds in a bowl of water overnight or for 6-8 hours. This makes the nuts softer for optimal juicing. We recommend juicing 1 cup of almonds to make 1 cup of almond milk.
- Pour out the water and rinse the almonds. Add back fresh water into the bowl.
- Turn on your slow juicer and use a ladle to spoon in almonds and water (equal parts) into the juicer.
- Keep going until you've put in all the almonds and water.
- Watch the nuts turn into milk and let it flow out.
Fruits or vegetables that you like
1) Use shredder & slicer blade to blend all of the vegetable / fruits to become your flavoured salad bowl