Finding the Right Play Pen Makes a Difference
One of the safest, most enjoyable times is when baby can play with toys in a safe spot. There’s nothing there to hurt her, no reason she needs to hear, “No!” and, best of all, it gives her the opportunity to strengthen her leg and arm muscles by pulling herself up and walking all around the play pen, building her confidence in her ability to walk!
If you have other children and animals at home, you may need to protect baby from them or them from baby. Either way, this very spacious play pen or play yard is a wonderful option. It’s easy to put up, easy to take down, easy to move and won’t interfere with movement of the rest of the family the way a gate or other play yard options might.
There are many good reasons to use a play pen:
- Baby has a safe, clean place to play away from family pets
- Baby has a safe place to play when Mom or Dad needs to take a run to the bathroom, the phone or the doorbell
- Baby has a safe place to play away from older siblings
- Baby can learn to pull up, stand and move without risking injury from household items and climbing on furniture before they are really ready
- You always know where Baby is while housecleaning or cooking
- Baby learns independent play skills
- Baby can enjoy toy rotation providing more enjoyable play time in a controlled situation
- Baby does not have to hear, “No!” quite so often
- Baby can have a familiar and safe play area out of doors or at a friend’s house
- Both baby and your home are safer
- Travel Cot And Play Frame
- Large Area For Little One’s Active Play (Less Than 18kg)
- Removable infant bassinet (Upper level) suitable for newborn up to 9kg or until he/she is able to climb
- Two wheels help in moving the playard.
- Convenient carrying bag for travel and storage
- Toy bar features soft toy
- Spacious and comfortable
Playpen : L 95cm x W 95cm x H 74cm
Inner layer (mattress size) : 87 cm x 87 cm
Box size : 90 cm x 21 cm x 21 cm