Air Fryer (Online Recipes) - Not For Sale
Juice of 1 lemon
Freshly ground black pepper
Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add drumsticks and toss to coat. Refrigerate and let marinate at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Preheat air fryer to 200 degree C°. Place chicken on a large baking sheet and bake until golden within 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
1 cup butter
1 ½ cups white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
⅔ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat air fryer to (175 degrees C).
2. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the air fryer, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
1 pcs salmon fillets
1 tea spoon of salt
1 table spoon soy sauce
1 table spoon brown sugar
Simple sour cream sauce:
1. Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat air fryer to 200 degree C.
4. Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.